COVID –19 GUIDELINES FOR REOPENING SERVICES
Follow CDC Guidelines:
- Maintain social distancing, 6 foot apart
- NO physical contact (handshaking, hugging, fist or elbow bumping)
- Wear a mask (for the safety of others and for yourself as well)
1 John 3:23, And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
Hopewell Baptist Church Guidelines:
- Service will begin at 11:00 A.M.
- Everyone must use the rear entrance (do not open or come in other entrances) This will help in keeping those areas clean and save time on cleaning after the service.
- Service will be held in the fellowship area.
- There will be an usher to open the door at the beginning and end of the service.
- The first Sunday in the re-opening, families and individuals will chose their seating and once you have sit down in the seats you cannot change seating. These seats will be your place to sit for the duration of our meeting in the fellowship area.
- Household families are to sit together.
- Restrooms will be limited to one person at a time. You will be responsible for wiping down any surfaces you have touched or handled with disinfectant.
- No nursery will be provide at this time.
- At the conclusion of the service an usher will dismiss the congregation by rows. You will be directed to the designated exit door.
- There will be NO congregating before or after service in the church building. (cleaning will start immediately after the service)
- Offering plates will be available to you as you exit the service.
- We request that you bring your own hand sanitizer, tissues, and masks, due to the shortage of these items.
- We ask each of you to PLEASE follow these guidelines. This is not a political statement but a request for all Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus to show their respect and love for one another.